Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm Back Baby!


Well....It's been awhile hasn't folks <:), perhaps I should explain.

In case you were wondering, I didn't stop drawing in the least bit. In fact, I simply moved my art to a new venue:

donbluthanimation.com

More specifically here:

http://donbluthanimation.com/forum/

On this thread:

http://donbluthanimation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1213

Feel free to click the above link to see all the art that I haven't been posting on here :)

I'm really glad I found that website, for not only did it give me an opportunity to learn how to draw on paper (when I was still posting on this blog, I was doing NOTHING BUT digital art, and as a fledgling artist that course wasn't exactly increasing my drawing skills), but it also fostered a desire to pursue a career in animation, which I'm currently doing (view updated profile for more details).

And now that I've decided to embark on this path, I've now decided that I should dust the cobwebs of this old blog and start posting drawings and illustrations on this thread again. I'm actually planning on doing something special for this blog so that I can make daily (or at least semi-daily) posts, perhaps something along the lines of what this guy is doing:

http://jeffsnow.blogspot.com/

Should be fun! Hope I come up with something quick so that I can start posting on this blog tomorrow :)

All the Best,
Nick Fechter

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete