Monday, March 22, 2010

Neville & Company #40


Here's the latest installment of Neville and Company that I did for the school newspaper. What's exciting about it is that our newspaper has FINALLY gotten the priviledges to print in color, obviously giving me more creative liberties :)

I have to confess that I've really gotten back into drawing these kinds of cartoons again, and now that I've significantly improved my skill in art I'm considering turning Neville & Co. into a full blown webcomic with an entire cast of characters and everything.

Let me know what you guys think of this idea, creating a full blown webcomic will be a serious committment, so if you guys are up for it, so will I!

-Nick Fechter

40 comments:

  1. Hi Nick!

    I always loved your neville & company comics. You definitely should continue this project. It has a lot of potential and maybe sometime you will be famous for it. I really do hope so, go on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick! I think that this idea is so great, like all your Awesome Art work! I already want to look in your Coolest comiks! Good luck in your next work! and... Happy easter Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 看看blog調整心情,又要來繼續工作,大家加油........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ 謝謝你的分享,祝你生活永遠多彩多姿!........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 生命所經歷的折磨愈多,其所產生的奮鬥力愈大。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 能猜得出女人真實年齡的男人也許耳聰目明,但肯定毫無大腦。哈哈!..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 傻氣的人喜歡給心 雖然每次都被笑了卻得到了別人的心............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 傻氣的人喜歡給心 雖然每次都被笑了卻得到了別人的心................. ................................................

    ReplyDelete