Sunday, December 20, 2009

CARTOOOOOOOOOONS!!!!!







And you thought I stopped makin' comics did'ya!? :)
These were for the latest issues of my school newspaper. All of them were made start on the computer, since I recently discovered that digitally produced cartoons translated better in newsprint than drawing them on paper and then scanning them in. Hopefully someday I'll be able to afford a good quality scanner that will allow me to upload my traditional stuff, so stay tuned for more artwork boys n' girlz!
-Nick Fechter

4 comments:

  1. Your comicks arts is very funny and interesting!!!! All the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yohohooooo!!! Happy new Year dear Nick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can afford a good scanner soon! (Also but not only because I would like to see your traditional artwork)

    ReplyDelete