Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Solaris the Destroyer


I had came up with a really cool idea for a super villian that was bugging me all day until I finally decided to draw it on my computer.
His name is Stanely Tussman. He was once a world renowned thief until he managed to pull his biggest hiest of all by raiding the military fortress of Area 51. It wasn't money or precious gems that he stole, but a powerful piece of alien technology that he reengineered into a powerglove. This glove, adjusted to the right setting, had the ability to progress matter into it's volatile fourth state (plasma) at which he could then bend to his will. With his new found power he became the dreaded super villian Solaris, and continues to be the bane of all human existan till this very day.
Let me know if you like it. I finally figured out how to post stuff in PNG. Looks alot better don'tcha think?

2 comments:

  1. I hope Mr. Wexley is prepared for this development . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me Mike, he's already hollowed out a bunker and intends to live off of cheese-doodles till the threat has subsided.

    ReplyDelete