Sunday, March 22, 2009

Neville & Co. #33



Here's edition number 33.

Phew! As you've might've guessed, this strip took awhile to make, and I really gave my graphics tablet a good work-out. I also had to post the strip in segments, so I hope you don't mind. I applied some new tools and techniques to the artwork, and happy to say that the results are very good!

It's amazing to me how far I've come in making these cartoons in such a short amount of time. Although there's still ALOT for me to learn and I'm still very humbled by all you talented bozos out there, I think I'm getting closer to the goals that I want to achieve.

So let me know if you like it, and stay "tooned" (ha-ha, me make-a pun :) ) for more strips and artwork to come.

Have a Goodin'!
Nick Fechter




































5 comments:

  1. Astonishing! I loved the cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're giving that tablet a run for your money. Nice work, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I like this one. classic standing there-jaw-dropped-instead of moving DBZ action LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha you definitly cracked me up on this one!

    ReplyDelete