Thursday, March 5, 2009

Neville & Co. #30


Whew, here's edition number 30.
Again, I apologize for taking so long to make a new strip. My week hasn't exactly allowed me much computer time. Plus, I'm beginning to cope with the fact that the harder I work to make something look good with limited materials, the longer it takes to make.
But hopefully that's going to change soon. My birthday is next week, and I've asked for some money that'll buy me some cool software and a graphics tablet. That way I'll be able to make somthing great without it taking an anagonizingly long time.
But until then, I'm not going to able to make strips as frequently as I used to like I did by making black and white ones. But fear not! I'm not going to give up, and I shall continue to put forth material as long as I have the means to do so!
Sincerely,
N.F.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nick,
    that is a good idea to buy a graphics tablet and cool software...although I must say that your colored cartoons already look very very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pascal, but I can't tell you how much I hate pixels, so the sooner I get rid of them, the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I bought a graphics tablet and a new adobe photoshop my results improved a lot, I´m sure you will like to work with them.

    ReplyDelete